Games

Friday, April 16, 2021

Following, Stalking and getting Inspired

 For the past few weeks, (or has it been monts?  who even can keep track anymore??) I've spent a few hours clicking on links sent by friends or reading everything on a list of "goings on" sent by friends in their monthly updates.  Last week I got absorbed in the world of George and her amazing projects.  Today I started with one of my favorite design bloggers which somehow lead me to the times video collaboration between Dominic Fike and Paul McCartney, finally ending up watching a short documentary of the young singer/songwriter.   I could spend hours doing this every day, but I realize I need to get back to work and use my computer to grade student assignments. 

TGIF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Artists in my Life!

IANTHE JACKSON So during the last 18 months, the community of artists helped me to focus.   Ianthe Jackson, an  artist who I've known fr...